For one of our friendly and down to earth clients, we are looking to speak to outstanding L&D candidates. It is an exciting role for someone who is already in a L&D role at the moment and would like to join this professional service client. They ask you to be in the office 3/4 days a week and it will be a permanent role.
As the L&D Advisor, you will focus on the employees and graduates within the company and deliver outstanding soft skills training sessions. You will work closely with the other HR employees and will report to the HR Manager. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage and design the internal training programs.
- Act as the first point of contact regarding L&D queries.
- Support the wellbeing of all employees.
- Book external training sessions for all employees when required and approve invoices.
- Ensure records of staff qualifications and training courses attended and keep it up-to-date.
This is a great opportunity for someone who would love to develop themselves and is looking for a real hands-on L&D role. Someone who will bring great L&D and Word/Excel knowledge to the table. A great communicator and just someone with a fantastic attitude who is happy to deliver great training sessions.
Are you the one that will be great for this role? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.