I'm delighted to be partnering with one of the world's leading specialist Insurance providers in the world who encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration.
Due to signifigant growth, they're on the hunt for a L&D Consultnt to drive the delivery of learning, talent development, and initiatives.
The role context is to operate across the global business to actively identify, design and deliver leading practice in inclusive talent management and development.
- Full learning cycle of learning and development solutions to develop employees at all organizational levels, including project management, coordination, communications, administration, and evaluation of various global development and training initiatives.
- Selection and relationship management of best in class third party providers.
- Delivery of talent programmes, including early careers, drive their continued improvement, and implement new programmes in line with business needs.
- Experience in any commercial sector in Learning & Development with a proven track record in leading the delivery of people projects
- Strong excel skills, ability to analyse and interpret data and produce high quality power point decks
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.