We have a current opportunity for a Talent Development Manager on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in London.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical training to develop skills and competence of our members' staff. You will have a pivotal role to support the firm during a period of transformational change in the Lloyd's market.
* Establish and maintain a core curriculum of technical programmes for our Members from Foundation to Advanced Level
* Own the Claims Academy and Finance, Risk & Actuarial Academy, taking responsibility for the scope, design, build and evaluation of one-off events and modular programmes within. This will include understanding training needs across our members', liaising with technical experts (internal) and external providers, where relevant, to design course content, ensure content is relevant and up to date and budgeted appropriately.
* Work in partnership with colleagues in the firm, acting as an internal Learning and Development consultant to define training needs of our members and design content of core programmes to meet these needs
* Act as an L&D consultant to key HR or Learning and Development contacts at managing agencies, being able to extract their organisational wide development needs and provide recommendations/strategic direction to the firms academy by offering solutions to meet needs of the market
* Taking responsibility for supplier management to include sourcing suppliers, running RFP processes, negotiating contracts and rates, scheduling dates, advising individuals on the appropriateness of the programmes, making changes to programme content and schedule as appropriate
* Evaluate impact of learning programmes to assess performance change and improved employee experience, Liaise with members to ensure learning is embedded in the workplace.
* Use evaluation to drive improvements and relevant content. Demonstrate ROI on learning programmes
* Shape and drive social learning / digital learning by effectively using technology as part of a new strategic direction for the Academy through developing innovative solutions
* Budget responsibility for identified programmes - being able to negotiate services and maintain cost control whilst maximising impact making sure that accurate budget forecasts are submitted as part of the annual planning process
* Provide accurate quantitative and qualitative MI and analytics to the Head of the firms Academy monthly with a balanced scorecard
* Responsible for maintaining the Learning Management System for identified events and programmes
* Accountable for Accreditation of Claims and Finance, Risk & Actuarial Academy courses by external bodies
* Maintain effective working relationships with a range of external suppliers and partners, monitoring performance in order to optimise the value to the market from these external relationships
* Owner of the content of the firms Academy website and working closely with the Communications team to create and distribute timely and relevant market communications and social media posts on upcoming Academy events
* In addition to the above key accountabilities, you may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as the Company may reasonably require
The successful candidate will have:
Strong L&D experience from an HR environment, with the ability to develop and deliver against a strategy
Experience of shaping large scale transformational L&D proposals
Worked in a digital learning environment
Proven experience of developing positive working relationships
Worked on both traditional and modern training methods (e.g. gamification, mobile learning, online learning, on the job training, coaching and workshops)
Budget responsibility including familiarity with analytics and MI
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this position.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.