Our client is a Dutch headquartered multinational corporation that specializes in design, manufacturing, sales and service of semiconductor wafer processing equipment for the fabrication of semiconductor devices.
For our client we may search for a Learning & Development Director.
Our client is looking for a Director Learning & Development to support the Talent function of the company, reporting into the Senior Director Leadership and Talent.
- Drive continuous career and personal development for the employees.
- Define strategy and plan for linking key learning interventions with business strategy to support delivery of their global people strategy.
- Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to enable them to achieve their people development plans.
- Work with People Core Team and business leaders to identify areas where learning tools and approaches can help to ensure increased scale, impact and efficiency of current and future learning interventions.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to curate and create relevant learning content for key audiences across the company.
- Partner with global functional leadership teams to determine opportunities for using digital initiatives to drive global capability development e.g., in agile working or digital awareness.
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Improve talent retention by driving engagement by realising exciting career development opportunities
- Design and deliver talent assessments relevant to their business strategy
- Able to outline talent mapping and use it towards strategic sourcing
- Contribute strategic input/output for workforce planning and talent acquisition initiatives
- Develop executive coaching and mentoring
- Build and maintain Leadership Academies, including rotational opportunities across departments and geographies
- Design a learning strategy and approach
- Develop onboarding programs and practices to be able to fast track new joiner's performance
- Learning design and training needs analysis
- Maintain and improve Management Training and toolkits (eLearning, virtual, f2-f) and L&D newsletters to foster a learning culture
- Provide learning admin (especially virtual sessions) and the use of the company University (LMS) to improve learner experience and insights on learning target audiences
- Subject matter expert in L&D with proven track record of building training and development programs to boost employee career growth
- Empathy to different styles and cultures.
- Strong on content and delivery using compassionate leadership - especially building relationships.
- Able to work in a virtual community in a matrix organization.
- Strong personal impact and influencing skills.
- Self-starter and intrinsic motivation for delivering excellent results.
- Enjoyable colleague who goes the extra mile for the team result.
The candidate will probably have experience in an international firm and will have worked and lived in different geographies, preferably in Asia Pacific, North America or Europe.
You will get to work in a very dynamic, high tech and international company that has an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments and they will appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At the company, brilliance and professionalism pays off: you resolve the right challenges and they reward your efforts and performance.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.