- Learning & Development Manager (up to S$70,000)
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Benefits: Generous
- Location: Singapore
Our client is a global premium Financial Services firm with a base in Singapore. They have engaged our services for a Learning & Development Manager (up to S$70,000) to join their busy and effective Learning Team. We have met with the client and have been impressed by the quality of both the environment and company culture. They are a premium firm that uses the latest that technology has to offer and are continually looking to innovate and adapt in order to grow their internal talent and capability.
- Participate in the design, organisation and execution of a firm wide menu of training programmes on employee and organisational development
- Build skills by supporting senior program managers on learning needs analysis, research and design of programs, content creation, facilitation and stakeholder engagement
- Organisation and event management of internal and external training programs and activities, including liaising with internal and external stakeholders, management of logistics and training administration
- Take ownership of training related activities including publicity of events and programs, creation of positive participant experience, preparation of training materials and collaterals (e.g. creation of infographics, information packs, learner guides)
- Ideate and harness the use of digital learning, including supporting the maintenance and enhancement of our L&D systems, learning apps, microsites and digital content creation
This company has high standards and heavily promotes effective internal development and talent. They recognise the value their people bring and are willing to invest in accelerating internal talent across the organisation. Business is good, we have a number of positions with this client at present.
Requirements - Prior experience in working with MNCs, Financial Services or, Technology is desirable, but they are open re other sectors as they want to retain the best talent on the market.
Benefits: Generous bonus and benefits. Superb offices with onsite café - a premium brand in the market in all aspects! Excellent health insurance (& dependant cover) as well as flexible benefits.
Unless specified otherwise, only HR Professionals who are legally able to live and work in Singapore will be considered.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.