If you are an L&D professional looking for a new challenge, this may be the opportunity for you.
A global law firm are currently seeking an experienced L&D Specialist to join the business on a 12 month FTC supporting both their legal and business services teams from Apprentice level through to Senior Associate.
This role will be looking after the full learning life cycle from scope and design through to delivery. You will be joining a close knit team who work collaboratively to create and deliver world class business and management learning programs. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual seeking a fresh challenge within a global business.
Main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Identifying learning needs within curriculum for learning programs
- Co-design learning programs within business and management
- Deliver development programs for Apprentices through to Senior Associates and respective business support roles
- Deliver business skills and management training on a range of topics including, Performance Management, Effective Communication, Financial and Commercial Awareness and various others
- Working collaboratively with your team in order to design and successfully deliver all learning programs
To be considered for this position you will:
- Have a number of years experience within Learning & Development, ideally within a Law Firm or Professional Services
- Experience in designing and delivering training modules
- Experience supporting Apprenticeships / Graduate Programs
- A passion for learning and to support others through their learning journey
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects effectively, ensuring all deadlines are hit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise confidently with senior Stakeholders throughout the business
- Relevant learning qualifications
For more information on the role please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.