Learning and Development (L & D) Support
Join a great Learning and Development team in a supportive capacity and help deliver an exciting L & D programme within one of the world's biggest investment banks.
You'll be a member of the Human Resources team and assist with the administrative delivery of L and D, with scope to gain more responsibility as you progress.
Day-to-day activity will range from analysing employee feedback to help shape the L & D programme, to admin support, to dealing with internal communications and helping organise Learning & Development sessions. You will be a core part of supporting the HR Learning and Development team.
If you have:
- Admin experience
- A great ability to communicate
- A natural tendency to take ownership
- A swift reaction and proactive approach to changing circumstances in a pressurised environment
- Attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Experience with budgets and accounts
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- An understanding of potential conflicts of interest when supporting the HR functions of two separate legal entities (dual-hatting)
You will be well equipped for the role.
If you also have:
- Experience working in Financial Services
- A strong academic record
You will be perfect for the role.
Please apply if you feel this role is for you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.