Our client located in Cleveland, OH is looking for a Learning & Organizational Effectiveness Consultant to join their team. Relocation is provided for the ideal candidate.
With your expertise in the newest learning and organizational effectiveness (L&OE) area, our client wants to be sure that they continue contributing to the success of the organization by putting in place programs that meet business objectives while combining professional and personal interest of their more than 50,000 Team Members around the world. While reporting to the Global Vice President of L&OE, your primary focus will be to oversee the design, development and the delivery of modern learning experiences that meet the needs and expectations of the organization, both from a corporate and individual view. In your daily work, you will interact with the Corporate L&OE team as well as with the regional teams which are supporting our operations and their local needs. In addition, but not limited to, you will:
· Collaborate with HR and business leaders in formulating and developing training and development strategies that align with the company's culture.
· Assist in establishing, documenting and communicating their professional development philosophy and resources to ensure the consistent application and implementation of learning practices across the organization.
· Benchmark and maintain an ongoing familiarity with best practices and innovations in the L&OE field to continuously improve and enhance educational programs.
· Develop leadership development framework and training programs (mentoring, train-the-trainer, coaching, etc) that integrate technology and digital learning tools, including social learning capabilities, to make learning "real time" and to encourage continuous learning. Deliver some learning content to managers and supervisors.
· Continually audit and monitor the impacts of the of L&OE's Programs on productivity levels, performance, engagement and skills to determine if our programs positively support the corporate objectives. Optimize the usage of the LMS to facilitate corporate wide analysis.
· Partner and manage external training and development vendors.
· A University Degree in a relevant discipline combined with a minimum of 10 years of experience acquired in a similar role, preferably in a large, matrix, multinational manufacturing company.
· Demonstrated success in leading and implementing change at global level using project management tools and methodology.
· Strong customer and team leadership skills with the ability to work across boundaries, culture and complexity to facilitate collaboration and teamwork.
· Proven expertise in modern adult learning instructional design principles and related technologies, systems and overall best practices.
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations that influence decision makers at all levels of the organization.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.