Our client is a global investment manager that has become well established in Singapore and is growing across Asia.
As HR Business Partner for APAC, you will:-
- Develop and execute HR strategies across the region
- Partner closely with senior leadership, advising on talent and people initiatives
- Provide advice on a range of HR functions including organization design, workforce strategy, succession planning and talent planning
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Global Mobility to ensure growth plans are achieved
- Manage Employee Relations and Performance Management
We are looking for:-
- Business Partnering experience across employee relations and talent management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Solution-finding skills
- Experience in Financial Services or Professional Services
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notifiedTo comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.