Newly created opportunity to join an expanding business, working with several portfolio companies operating in a diverse range of industries including manufacturing, warehousing, construction, mining, and property development.
Based in the national head office in Sydney CBD you will partner closely with senior management across several companies operating across all states and territories of Australia, to deliver both operational and strategic HR solutions.
As Senior HR Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to help drive cultural change throughout the business and broad responsibilities will include:
- establishing the National HR function
- building trusted relationships with key stakeholders and providing HR-related advice
- overseeing the employee life cycle processes and ensure compliance with National Employment Standards and relevant modern awards
- managing all IR related activities such as EBA negotiations, settlement of disputes, performance management, investigations etc
- assisting with the interpretation of modern awards, EBAs and employment contracts
- reviewing and implementing company policies and procedures
- providing accurate and timely advice to business managers in relation to performance management, disciplinary processes and serious misconduct issues
- conducting investigations, gathering relevant information and preparing reports in the event of any workplace issues or incidents
What you will need to succeed:
- A strong HR Generalist background with experience working in a blue-collar environment
- experience leading EBA negotiations and FWC matters
- an excellent understanding of modern awards
- demonstrated ability to successfully resolve complex industrial relations disputes
- demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with senior management
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who is looking for an autonomous role and the ability to build a team under them as the business continues to grow.
To apply, please follow the link below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential career conversation.
Job reference: PR/210012
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.