We have a current opportunity for a Manager - Industrial Relations for one of Australia's leading not-for-profit organisations.
You will be responsible for all ER Matters across the business and a subject matter expert supporting and coaching leaders on performance management, disciplinary issues, and investigations.
Working in a unionised environment you will build relationships across the business and challenge matters while keeping a strong people focus.
- Manage all employee relations matters nationally in keeping with practice, guidelines and procedures
- Manage, support and coach P&C Business Partners through employee relations incidents and matters as they arise. Lead and support them to provide sound advice
- Lead all disciplinary matters nationally including employee warnings and dismissals
- Attend Fair Work Commission hearings nationally
- Provide timely, accurate and expert advice on the management of employee relations matters and investigation
- Partner with National Director People and Culture to ensure that communication, advice, representation and activities align with strategic objectives
- Consult actively and regularly with stakeholders to ensure that they are informed and aware of progress of matters
Key Skills, Competencies and Personal Attributes Essentials:
- Degree in Human Resources, Employment Law or a related disciplines
- Experience working in a human resources advice capacityExperience managing investigations
- Sound knowledge of legislative frameworks applicable to employment arrangements
- Have strong knowledge of Industrial Relations and Employment Relations policies and legislation
For more information please contact email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.