You will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and educating the leadership teams to ensure they take ownership of improving the safety culture and management systems. You will have responsibility for:
- Working with senior leaders to ensure they are provided with the tools and knowledge to maintain a safe working environment
- Drive safety initiatives to ensure they are exceeding expectations within WHS
- Measuring, monitoring and driving continuous improvement in safety and compliance
- Providing support and guidance during safety incident investigations and working collectively towards reducing risks within the business
- Developing strong relationships within the supply chain function, identifying new initiatives for the business
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Confident in collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders across the business
- A strong influencer who can stand up for what they believe in to achieve an outcome
- Proven ability to work independently to meet key deadlines
- An agile thinker, with experience influencing across supply chain functions
- Able to travel within Victoria and NSW to major distribution centres
For a confidential discussion feel free to call.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.