Our client is a well-established global law firm with an
ambitious expansion plan in Asia Pacific region. This is a fast-paced and engaged business with high professionalism. The firm is now establishing a new regional office in Singapore, the business will be up and running by Q1 2022. This is really exciting as you will have an opportunity to set this up!
This Office Manager role has been created to support a growing business. You will take charge in setting up the Singapore office from scratch and oversee the operation and administrative needs. You will be reporting to the Partners and the Head of HR.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Office Management
- Set up a brand new office from scratch
- Office management
- Building maintenance
- Negotiation with external vendors
2. HR & People Management
- Establish and review policies for business operation
- HR operations: Ensure a streamlined and accessible HR service for the business, enhance existing processes, reduce business' time on admin
- Recruitment - Assisting in strategic recruitment needs.
- Employee Relations: Ensure legal requirements are met and best practices are adhered to, reduce risk and potential cost to the business and brand, ensure processes and policies and the employee handbooks are updated and in line with local legislation
- Employee engagement: Undergoing employee engagement survey to feedback to management and action plan, focus on employee wellbeing
Essential: 15-20 years of experience in office management, knowledge in HR will be advantageous. Good understanding over the legal industry.
Desirable: Experience in setting up a new office, and confident to work with multiple nationalities. Excellent communication, able to work independently and willing to take initiatives. You will have high emotional intelligence, and able to speak to senior management in a consultative approach.
Benefits: Desirable bonus and standard medical benefits.
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Cherry if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other Office Manager / HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
EA Registration number: R1765467
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.