An exciting opportunity has arisen within financial services for an Organisational Design Specialist to join a global firm over a 12 month change period. This is a fantastic time to join the business and spear head the delivery of 3 technical and non-technical projects.
You will be delivering end to end on the project from analysis, design and build through to testing and implementation being responsible for work streams within larger projects and entire projects on the smaller scale.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, documenting and implementing Target Operating Model requirements
- Collaborating with HR Subject Matter Experts and Key Stakeholders throughout the business
- Identifying process improvements across departments and implementing using best practice
- Process mapping
- Designing, organising and facilitating workshops
- Build strong relationships with key Stakeholders across the business
The ideal candidate will have experience as a HR Consultant specifically within Organisational Design / Transformation. You will have strong Stakeholder management skills and will be able to work independently, acting as project lead and delivering project in-line with Target Operating Model.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.