City of London, London
£34000 - £38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm excited to be partnering with a leading brand within the not for profit sector, to source a knowledgeable payroll and benefits specialist.
Main duties include:
- Manage all aspects of UK and international payrolls including year-end accounts, P11Ds, P60s etc. Ensuring accurate payments are made monthly through external bureau payrolls.
- Processing all starters, leavers, changes and relevant deductions for both the payroll and pensions schemes.
- Input and processing of relevant additional benefits schemes in place to cover childcare vouchers, cycle to work, season ticket loan, pension scheme.
- Processing sickness absence, other absence, jury service, compassionate leave, maternity etc., in line with the relevant policy in place.
- First point of contact for the pensions schemes including ensuring information is accurate and relevant communication on changes to the schemes is provided to employees
- Management of the Pension Scheme administration (including monthly returns).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.