I am urgently seeking immediately available candidates with a blend of end to end payroll processing and generalist HR experience, to complete a 12 month FTC assignment within a leading Financial Services brand.
Main duties include:
- Process all aspects of the UK payroll from start to finish, as well as coordinating the payroll process for a small EMEA population.
- Responsible for RTI, FPS and EPS submissions to HMRC and monthly payments of PAYE and NIC to HMRC as we well as payments to the local European authorities
- Responsible for ensuring that pension contributions are transferred to the pension administrators and to NEST in a timely manner
- Answer employee queries related to salary payments, tax issues and pensions and other benefits
- Lead on the preparation and take ownership of the year end returns such as P11Ds and PSA submission
- Assist the Recruitment & Selection process, arrange and co-ordinate interviews
- Process any new joiners, leavers and other updated in the HR system in a timely manner
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Line Management on HR generalist issues such employment law, disciplinary and grievance matters, policy & procedures, performance management, etc.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.