- Maintain a portfolio of client payrolls.
- End to end payroll responsibilites.
- Assist senior members of the department with all aspects of payroll.
- Deal with general administration duties.
- Recent and relevant payroll experience.
- A strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS office and preferrably the payroll software used (payrite).
To be taken into consideration for the role you must be a dynamic and positive individual who is willing to work autonomously.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.