My client is a leading name within the healthcare sector.
Currently they are in pursuit of an Interim Payroll Co-ordinator to join them on a 6 month assignment. This role will involve hybrid working of 2 days from home and 3 from the office in Sydney CBD.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have a proven track record of Australian payroll processing experience
- have worked on Chris 21 system
- enjoy working in a small yet collaborative team
- have worked within an environment with multi-site locations
- be able to work across variable pay cycles
Upon entry this role, the successful candidate can look forward to -
- entry into a fast paced role, where no 2 days are the same
- the opportunity to really own and drive their part of the payroll process
- the chance to work for a market leader
- the ability to flex their payroll skillset within a firm where payroll is respected
There is a possibility this role could go permanent for the right person.
If you are in pursuit of your next interim assignment, then please reach out to Linda Giacomantonio on 02 0236 9055. This role is offering up to $120K plus super.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.