£60000 - £65000 per annum
17 days ago
Are you a hands on payroll professional who has experience managing a third party global vendor on behalf of clients? Are looking for your next exciting opportunity within a global brand? My client is looking for a Payroll Managers who understand the importance of continual process improvement, streamlining of processes and 1st class service delivery.
Successful candidates will need to have a strong background in team management within a bureau environment and enjoy training, mentoring and developing team members.
Key responsibilities include:
* Deliver award winning client service while meeting all clients contracted SLA performance standards.
* Building sustainable external and internal client relationships.
* Lead complex payroll implementations progressing to business as usual, including:
- Hold update meetings/calls with key overseas offices to review client service
- Act as escalation point
- Run project governance meetings - quarterly/annually as required
- Review & sign off check point reports
- Review annual audit of projects and ensure improvement actions undertaken
- Undertake annual review of project with client & countries
- Review & sign procedures manuals
* Work as part of management team e.g. resource planning, performance rate meetings and efficiency gains.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.