My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to come into the Payroll team and support with the implementation of the iTrent payroll system. This will entail getting involved with both parallel runs, testing and data migration.
Key responsibilities :
- Managing the monthly payroll, including collating and data entry of new starters, leavers, overtime , employee benefits, salary sacrifice schemes.
- Support with the implementation of the iTrent system.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of payroll data.
- Liaising with HR teams and dealing with queries.
Within this role there is an oppurtunity for development as the succesful candidate will work closely with regional HR teams and Finance functions in the UK.
- Recent and relevant payroll experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of UK tax and benefits
- Experience with iTrent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.