Frazer Jones is now partnering with a leading brand name within the energy sector to source a Pension and Benefits Manager on a 6-month FTC basis.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that offers a huge flexibility within a technology led and creative working environment on a fully remote or hybrid basis in central Bristol or London.
As their Pension and Benefits Manager, you will work within the Reward team to oversee the benefits and pensions administration processes. You will be supported by the coordinator to manage the day-to-day benefits & pensions offering which includes flexible benefits, pensions auto-enrolment, final salary pensions and total reward statements.
Other duties will include:
- Act as the key point of contact for employee queries
- Work closely with external 3rd party suppliers on product and service delivery
- Work on adhoc projects, analyse current policies and procedures
- Contribute to the annual reward calendar
- Ensure that employee journey is clear and engaging and help grow employee awareness and understanding
To be considered, you must have experience across benefits and reward with a knowledge of managing employee benefits, policies, and programmes. Exposure to pensions is a plus.
In return, you will receive up to £55,000 per annum with excellent benefits and 1-2 days per week or work from home on a full-time basis.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.