In this role you will be a key contributor to the delivery of the global People & Culture strategy. With a focus on building engagement and creating a high performing culture, you will collaborate with practice and business leaders to drive a range of people initiatives and be involved in some challenging people projects. Specifically, you will be required to:
- Partner with a dedicated client group, building strong relationships and supporting the delivery of initiatives aligned to the firm's strategy and purpose
- Provide HR advice, coaching, and support to leaders and employees across a range of people related matters, including policy, procedures, and employee relations
- Facilitate the delivery of core P&C activities, including talent and performance management, remuneration reviews, and employee engagement
- Support and promote firm-wide change initiatives through proactive engagement with the wider P&C team and key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with leaders through regular, open conversations that support the firm's objectives
Essential skills and experience:
- True generalist HR experience, having previously delivered quality HR advice and support in a complex operating environment with multiple stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the application of HR policies, procedures, and legislative requirements
- Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with audiences at all levels with clarity and impact
- A level of comfort working autonomously and as part of a broader team
- This role would suit an experienced HR Consultant looking for the next step in their career.
For information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.