We have an exciting role as a People and Culture Operations Advisor in an international company within a dynamic sector! please read the details of this position below and reacch out to me today!
Purpose of the Role:
The People & Culture Operations Advisor is a key member of a high-performing People & Culture team.
The main function of this role is to provide timely and accurate payment to associates while adhering to governmental regulations and company controls, to build strong relationship with payroll provider and to partner up with all P&C functions to facilitate readiness of initial data for the payroll cycle.
The People & Culture Operations Advisor will also undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like assisting in the performance management process, owning, and executing HR administrative activities including onboarding, benefits, leaves and crafting P&C policies. Contributing to the continuous improvement of P&C systems and practices. Act as an intermediary between other business departments and the P&C team and will often act as the first point of contact for line managers and other middle managers throughout the company.
- Ensure an accurate and timely payroll month close including but not limited to basic pay, statutory and supplementary benefits, stock compensation, payroll taxes
- Analyse data processing, input vs output reconciliation, discrepancies resolution within tight deadlines
- Manage internal customers with payroll requests and escalations, ensuring that confidence of the customer is maintained, and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Audit and compliance execution (all financial, insurance and government)
- Manage and record document flows, administer employee life cycle events
- Ensure statutory withholdings and/or employer contributions (e.g. pensions, insurance, etc.) are filed & paid timely; statutory filings are completed within statutory deadlines.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, reporting and account reconciliations, and other assignments as needed to support the broader team.
- Manage operations and SLAs of 3rd party Payroll vendors.
- Create and track KPIs for process improvement opportunities and implementation
- Cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder's management, assistance to HR Operations in complex payroll matters.
- Assist external providers in tax queries as 30% ruling, visas, tax queries etc.
- Support Global Mobility team with transfers, Posted workers and other mobility cases.
- Bachelor degree Human Resource Management or other
- 3-5 years of HR experience, some of them in Comp &Ben
- Ability to perform payroll functions with minimum supervision and make independent decisions
- Ability to advise on Dutch taxation, labor law related to employee compensation, benefits;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Pro-active attitude, hands-on mentality;
- Problem solving mindset & positive attitude;
- Tech savvy, with a strong understanding of the landscape of HRIS systems and proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills in general
- Likes working in a fast-changing environment and be flexible in regards to that
- Is visible in the organization
- SAP experience
- Good English skills, verbally and in writing.
Interested in learning more? Feel free to reach out to me today at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to share more!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.