Working closely with Senior Management the primary role of the People and Talent Advisor is to drive cultural development, manage human capital and facilitate recruitment. You will play a key role in attracting and sourcing driven and talented individuals to join a fast-growing IT company.
- Facilitate end-to-end recruitment process including the development of position descriptions, advertising roles, screening candidates, conducting preliminary interviews and reference checks.
- Review and development of onboarding and offboarding procedures.
- Assist with performance management and reviews, awards and recognition.
- Contribute to cultural development, wellbeing, employee satisfaction and employee retention.
To be successful in this role you will be someone who thrives in providing the best possible experience throughout the recruitment and onboarding process. In addition to this you will have:
- 3 + years in recruiting and human resources
- Strong ability to screen and qualify candidates
- Professional and engaging interview methods and style
- Exposure to People & Culture administration and process improvement
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/201440
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.