Our client is a Dutch headquartered multinational corporation that specializes in design, manufacturing, sales and service of semiconductor wafer processing equipment for the fabrication of semiconductor devices.
For our client we may search for a People Development Director.
Our client is looking for a People Development Director to support the Talent functions of our client, reporting to the Senior Director Leadership & Talent.
- Establish an operating model to ensure all global L&T initiatives are properly deployed across the company's business units and locations
- Empower a local team to support regional Leadership and Talent needs for each region accordingly
- Establish global process for Performance Management and Succession and Talent Review
- Improve and maintain relevant for our business goals a competency model and career ladders framework
Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish a deployment model for global initiatives that will make Leadership and Talent effective with ease of implementation across the company
- Ensure to drive all global L&T initiatives on regional level
- Support the local people team on all COE related activities
- Improve and run a Performance Management which enhances the individual development opportunities as well as aligning performance objectives from corporate to individual levels
- Establish a Succession and Talent Reviews Talent for the identification of talent, outlining of succession plans and development plans
- Clearly outlining a competency framework and Career Ladders that are relevant to their business strategy and will foster career planning conversations across the company
- Able to provide development frameworks that are tailored for employees with a potential to be experts as well as employees with potential for general manager positions
- Subject matter expert in Talent Management with proven track record of deploying global Talent programs.
- Empathy to different styles and cultures.
- Strong on content and delivery using compassionate leadership - especially building relationships.
- Able to work in a virtual community in a matrix organization.
- Strong personal impact and influencing skills.
- Self-starter and intrinsic motivation for delivering excellent results.
- Enjoyable colleague who goes the extra mile for the team result.
- Changemaker with experience in transforming business culture.
The candidate will probably have experience in an international firm and will have worked and lived in different geographies, preferably in Asia Pacific, North America or Europe.
You will get to work in a very dynamic, high tech and international company that has an open culture and a flat organizational structure. You will experience cross-functional responsibility within different departments and they will appeal to your need to drive innovation, leave your own mark and deliver excellence. At the company, brilliance and professionalism pays off: you resolve the right challenges and they reward your efforts and performance.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.