About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a privately owned global services firm to hire a newly created HR Operations Manager role for the Pacific region. Based in Sydney, this role will form part of the Pacific HR team and working closely with the People Director.
About the Role
This role is responsible for leading People Operations and Engagement to enable the delivery of the people agenda. This role encompasses both Operations and Engagement as they aim to improve the employee experience and create more streamlined and efficient processes. Initially the role will be focused on process re-engineering across Payroll, Contracts, and HR Administration. Longer term the role acts as 2IC to the People Director ensuring the business has the people and organisational capability to support growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and drive efficiencies through HR Systems integration and enhancement of HR Practices.
- Assessing organisational risk and ensuring relevant organisational design recommendations are in place
- Drives and supports the implementation of regional employee engagement initiatives
- Manages and promotes the use of employee assistance programs
- Manages Internal Communications including the development of tone for crafting content
- Analyse, forecast, and plan workforce requirements for leadership & critical hires for the region;
- Oversee the process for onboarding and induction of senior hires
- Assist with assessment of organisational risks and devises organisational design recommendations that minimise risk
- Develop and implement the employee relations strategy to minimise employee grievances or labour disputes and to maintain a positive working environment
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations or HR Shared Services professional with previous experience working in a complex, matrix business. Experience working with a client group in the Pacific region or an emerging market would be highly beneficial and the ideal sector background is Facilities, Mining, Oil, Gas or Construction where you are well versed in the complexities of mobilising and de-mobilising a contingent workforce. This role would suit someone comfortable in an environment that is fast paced, fluid, and requires you to be hands-on and strategic. Experience with SuccessFactors will be hugely beneficial.
This role is paying up to $200,000 + Super + Bonus. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/205528.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.