Our client is looking for a talented People Operations Coordinator to join their HR team. The People Operations Coordinator will help with administrative support, report generation, data entry, and employee relations functions for the organization. You should have some human resources experience with a desire to grow and develop to take more responsibility in the future.
What you'll do:
- Be the first point of contact for the People team and escalate inquiries to the appropriate parties
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle, supporting onboarding & offboarding process including reviewing background checks, processing I-9 verifications, completing verification of employment requests, and answering employee questions.
- Assist with annual performance process and administering the system
- Process system transactions for employment changes (pay changes, promotions, terms, etc.)
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of HR files and records
- Handle employment verification letters and calls
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned in support of the HR team
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID#FSPR/207305. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job #FSPR/207305. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.