We are delighted to be partnering with a leading Law firm who are looking for a highly-skilled, enthusiastic and experienced HR Administrator/Coordinator. Reporting to and working alongside the People Manager this role requires the successful candidate to provide proactive and high-quality service as well as efficient, commercial support to the people Team, Partners, Practice Groups and employees on a range of People matters.
- Prepare contracts of employment and letters confirming any changes to employment.
- Maintenance of employee files and archiving.
- Develop and coordinate induction programs for new starters.
- Ensure all employees have a current practising certificate upon commencement of employment.
- Manage and provide administrative support for the onboarding of work experience students.
- Provide support to the HR team during the Annual Review Process.
- Distribute incoming Human Resources mail.
- Provide onboarding administrative support for the Clerkship and Graduate Programs.
- Provide administrative and coordination support to the Learning & Development team.
- Support the cyclic review of standard People functions procedures and ongoing process improvements
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- Solid administrative experience gained in a Human Resources environment
- Experience in the professional services industry
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive and solution-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to accurately touch type
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/199275
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.