My Client is a prestigious Retail business based in the heart of Central London, on the hunt for a fluent German People Partner to join their dynamic, friendly team on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract.
You will work with the team to help execute the People Strategy and Operation Plan, and to develop and implement better people management practices and in managing organisational change.
Responsibilities of the People Partner:
- Working closely with, listening to and understanding the needs and priorities of their business areas.
- Analysing insight provided by People Operations. Using the data to inform the people strategy and plan for their business areas, implement actions and ensure fit for purpose and cost-effective solutions.
- Is the escalation point to unblock people issues and obstacles affecting business performance.
- Ensures line managers and employees are educated as required on the correct HR processes and contacting the right team for support.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are in line with current (local) legislation, best practice and business requirements.
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Work as a Coach to managers.
- Deliver training on people related issues as required.
- Designing succession plans for top talent.
Requirements of the People Partner:
- Fluent German speaker
- Extensive HR experience in Germany
- An in-depth knowledge of current employment law and legislation.
- Knowledge of HR and Payroll software with ability to analyse data.
- A strong influencer
- Retail background
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.