In this hands on HR Projects role, you will be working with a high performing HR team to drive and implement key HR initiatives on a national basis.
These will include :
- Project managing the delivery of the wellness program
- working on a number of key diversity and inclusion initiatives, including reporting and collating information for the Employer of Choice citation.
- Contributing to the redesign and rolling out of the new performance and development framework.
- Supporting and advising on the implementation of a new HRIS and ATS
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Must have previous experience in a HR Project Management position.
- Be tertiary qualified in Human Resources or relevant subject.
- Have previous experience working within a HR Projects/OD capacity within a Law Firm or Professional Services
- Have a proactive, hands on approach and the ability to manager several HR projects at once.
As this is a contract role you must be able to start within a few weeks' time and MUST have previous project management experience.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.