I am currently partnering with an exciting engineering consultancy who are looking for an experienced recruiter to join their tight knit team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to develop within a high performing organisation who have enormous growth plans over the next few years.
As the recruiter, you will:
- Advise and influence internal and external stakeholders of best recruitment practice regarding cv screening, decision-making, interview technique, legislative documentation, package compilations and offer negotiations.
- Work collaboratively with the business to enable successful delivery of recruitment campaigns.
- Help manage and track applications through the ATS - Taleo.
- Work in partnership with, and be the first point of contact for, our preferred recruitment suppliers to drive consistency of submissions, quality and diversity of candidates.
- Help drive and establish an exciting new graduate recruitment programme
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours to be a positive advocate for the People Team in the wider business.
- Build on the reputation of the business in external attraction methods and advertising
The ideal candidate will have had several years of in-house recruitment experience and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Experience within the engineering space, previous use of Taleo and exposure to graduate recruitment will be extremely beneficial to any application.
This is an initial 12 month FTC with the view of becoming a permanent role and is paying between £35,000 and £45,000 .
If interested, please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.