Recruiter - 1-2 days per week in London - Global FMCG Business - 50-55K
Job Title: Client Services Consultant
Hybrid (1-2 days in office pw - Soho)
Salary Range: £50,000+ 28 days holiday (+BH) + Private medical & dental + Pension scheme
Are you an agency or ex agency temp recruiter with good knowledge of IR35 and AWR? Or have you worked within a Managed Service Provider (MSP) - managing both the agency and client relationships and recruitment processes for a temporary workforce?
This role is ideal for someone who loves the pace of agency or MSP recruitment, keen to take a step towards in-house recruitment.
This role takes away the stress of direct sourcing and agency/ business development KPI - instead you will work as an on-site or remote working representative for one of the world's most renowned FMCG companies. You'll play the important role of partnering with agencies and hiring managers/ stakeholders to fulfill the demanding temporary workforce recruitment needs for a specific global FMCG organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will already have sound knowledge of IR35 and AWR processes.
More on the company:
You'll be working for the industry's premier Integrated Workforce Management Platform, assisting large global organizations address the costs, risks and quality issues associated with managing a non-employee workforce.
Serving hundreds of the world's most recognizable brands for the past 30+ years.
They offer the industry's first holistic platform for the modern workforce.
Their integrated workforce management (IWM) platform supported by data, software, intelligence, and best-in-class services team is key to our clients' success.
They adapt quickly to regional or industry economic shifts, and provides the speed, scale, flexibility, transparency, and expertise required to meet an organization's contingent workforce management, talent strategy and broader organization goals.
Here, you'll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver meaningful results that positively transform the largest companies around the globe.
About the Role
Client Services Consultant (CSC) is responsible for the efficient delivery of recruitment services to our clients. Located on-site, this position will work closely with vendors, client hiring managers, and cross-functional teams, utilizing our award-winning software, WAND to ensure smooth service delivery.
What You Will Do
* CSC is responsible for the day-to-day delivery of products/services
* The CSC must maintain quality client service and day to day site operations, with a primary focus on meeting contractual deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work
* Depending on the size of the team, the CSC scope of responsibilities may be limited to one product (payroll, compliance or staffing desk) or may span over multiple product lines
* Maintain an updated SOP "Standard Operating Procedures" for day-to-day procedures so that operations functions efficiently
* Implement new processes or enhance current processes to strengthen efficiencies
For Payroll desk:
* Ensure required screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements, conduct orientation for all new workers; maintain accurate and complete WAND records
* Handle critical Employee Relations issues, requesting support and guidance as required
* Resolve and follow-through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker
* Escalate to the OM/PM any serious issues that may jeopardize the company's position with the client or staffing supplier, or issues that require the involvement of senior company resources.
For Staffing desk:
* Facilitate the fulfillment of temporary requisitions through systems (WAND) and efficiently manage the relationship/interaction of staffing desk suppliers and managers
* Proactively meet with hiring managers to qualify requisitions and convey relevant information to approved suppliers to empower them for success
* Resolve and follow- through, in a timely manner, all issues related to the worker, manager and staffing agency
* Triage new onboarding requests and partner with internal team to determine the appropriate route; interface with vendors and client services team on all engagement activities, including creation, review, and validation of documents as required
* Partner with Contractor Compliance Services team on required engagement/worker assessment; perform data validation and entry into Wand and/or client systems as needed
* Support hiring managers and/or Procurement for competitive bidding requests through their preferred supplier list as needed
* Actively engage client and vendor participation, including training sessions and roundtables if applicable, etc.
What You Will Need
* A customer-oriented, self-motivated critical thinker with a "Can-Do" attitude!
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
* 3+ years of experience working in a relevant area such as staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, MSP or customer service is preferred
* Strong communication skills with the ability to connect effectively across all layers of the organization
What they will Offer You
You'll be joining an innovative, high-growth environment and can quickly make an impact to help transform the largest companies in the world. You'll work with passionate colleagues who collaborate and deliver.
Offer all employees the opportunity for growth and development, and we want individuals to fulfill their potential and blaze their own trails!
A competitive benefits package, including a great PTO, medical, dental, and vision coverage, retirement planning, as well as discounts and perks for tickets, travel, merchandise and more!
Encourage employees to participate in giving back, and we will match employee contributions to favorite charities and support corporate volunteering hours to make a difference in your community!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.