My client a tech business are looking to hire a Recruitment Specialist on a Part-Time basis working 3 days/week with one day in the office a week in London.
As a Part-Time Recruiter you will be responsible for developing, implementing and streamlining the global recruitment process, along with end-to-end recruitment support for all roles across our growing business.
Duties will include:
- Partnering with stakeholders and hiring managers to provide end to end support
- Coaching and advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Implementing and rolling out the ATS function of the hr system
- Managing the onboarding and new hires process
- Screening CV's and job applications
- Conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Tracking key hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Building an excellent relationship with candidates throughout the hiring process ensure that they are updating at every step of the way
To carry out this role you will be
- Be happy working in a part time capacity
- Have previous experience as on the agency or inhouse side- minimum 4 years
- Knowledge of souring techniques and feeling comfortable using social media platforms
- Effective communicator with strong organisational skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.