This leading international law firm based in the City is looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join the firm. Working as part of a wider team this role will cover a mix of legal and non legal roles. Managing the cycle end to end the firm is looking for a solid recruiter who can manage the entire recruitment lifecycle ganied ideally from both in house and agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the recruitment process lifecycle for both legal and non-legal roles
- Working with HR business partners to ensure the relevant authorisation for each vacancy is obtained
- Working with the senior management team and HR to produce engaging and comprehensive job descriptions for each role
- Driving direct sourcing using the most appropriate candidate attraction and sourcing methods including LinkedIn Recruiter, guiding hiring managers through appropriate candidate sourcing channels, enabling the firm to target passive candidates
- Reviewing and responding to speculative CVs and applications as appropriate
- Screening CVs, conducting competency based interviews and assessing candidates, ensuring the process is in line with best practice
- Tracking all candidate applications and progress via the firm's Applicant Tracking System and ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date throughout
- Ensuring selection processes are robust and properly executed
- Monitoring management information from the applicant tracking system regarding quality, speed and time-to-hire
- Ensuring quality and compliance requirements are adhered to
- Supporting project work related to resourcing
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with candidates and relevant internal stakeholders
- Managing multiple recruitment channels to market including but not limited to fostering relationships with key recruitment suppliers, market mapping providers, LinkedIn, referral programme and job boards.
- Liaising directly with recruitment agencies to arrange technical tests, interviews and where appropriate, providing considered feedback regarding candidates at all stages of the process
- Where applicable, liaising directly with candidates, before and after an offer has been made to give a positive first impression of the firm
- Partnering with the in-house Diversity and Inclusion team regarding sourcing and selection methods
- Updating and implementing new recruitment policies and procedures as appropriate and communicating to the wider business
- Improving both hiring manager and candidate experience through the recruitment lifecycle
The firm is looking for a candidate with significant recruitment experience ideally gained within the legal or wider profesisonal services sector. You will be a proficient user of LinkedIn and happy to travel on occasion to other UK offices. A strong and concise communicator with strong stakeholder management skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.