We are currently looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join one of our favourite clients in the professional services industry!
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will have the responsibility of managing the full recruitment process end to end, from an administrative perspective.
More specifically, as a Recruitment Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinating and scheduling interviews with Partners, senior stakeholders and candidates
- Attending meetings with hiring managers to set a route to market, manage expectations and support with creating job specifications
- Hosting agency briefings
- Liaising with candidates to relay feedback
- Work with the wider HR team to promote diversity and inclusion - leading and supporting with projects were relevant
- Managing the referencing and onboarding process - contract production etc.
- Maintaining the firms ATS and ensuring quality of information is accurate at all times
If you have a background in a recruitment role and have experience with diary management, interview coordination and are keen to progress your career in the recruitment world, then this could be the opportunity for you!
You must have fantastic organisational skills, the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of level stakeholder and a real passion for bringing talent to a business.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.