We are working with a fantastic client and they are hiring for a Recruitment Assistant. This company will give you great opportunities and will be a real pleasure to work here.
They are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to expand their team. The client is looking for a driven and organised individual to assist with the day-to-day graduate recruitment administration.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring recruitment inboxes and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Maintaining records of all CVs received, and keeping the status of applications up-to-date; reasons for rejection, source of application and working with hiring managers with the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Helping to prepare adverts and posting vacancies on the internet, intranet and relevant external websites and job boards and also helping to screen CVs.
- Acting as first point of contact in liaising with agents on outcomes, sending out vacancy listings and answering queries.
- Scheduling interviews and meetings, liaising with members of staff at all levels and sending out confirmations.
- Working closely with Recruitment agencies and managing their relationships with the firm.
- Providing administrative overflow and support with projects to the wider HR Team as required.
These will be just a few of your main responsibilities. As the Recruitment Assistant you are a great communicator and with an eye for detail. Being in a fast paced and hands on environment makes you enthusiastic. They are happy for someone with a bit more experience, but also very open for someone who would like to start their career within Recruitment.
Do you want to know more about this role and company? Apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.