I am currently partnering with one of the UKs leading providers of graduate and school leaver recruitment services. My client is looking for a Recruitment Client Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced business who work alongside some of the UKs biggest businesses.
The Role Aim:
Our client management team are responsible for delivering an outstanding service to our clients, keeping them informed of the progress of their campaign and working with them to deliver their strategic goals.
The Role Outcomes:
* to manage a portfolio of client relationships and projects ensuring the successful delivery of each campaign
* to manage all communication with the client (weekly reporting and calls, action tracking, pipeline Q&A, candidate shortlisting and issue escalation) ensuring the client is up to date at all times on the status of the project
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* to oversee the operational delivery of each contract - effectiveness of marketing, quality and speed of pipeline, monitoring and delivery against hiring targets
* where required, to work with our marketing specialists and suppliers to plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy for each campaign
* to work with the Client Delivery Centre to ensure that each project has the resources required to deliver effectively
* to produce and maintain all project documentation and produce weekly reports and an end of campaign review
The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing the end-end recruitment process and will have excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £40,000.
This role will be operating remotely given the current circumstances but is usually based in Central London.
If interested, please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.