A Bristol based client is currently seeking a Recruitment Manager to lead the resourcing for front and back office teams. Managing and supporting a team of Recruitment Advisors you will work closely with HR and Partners and take the lead with the external hires process. This will include responsibility for:
- Delivering a 'best in class' recruitment service
- Managing the firm's recruitment brand both internally and externally
- Evaluating and enhancing the use of attraction, selection and offer processes
- Implementing detailed sourcing/attraction strategies for timely and cost effective delivery of resources for the highest calibre and most diverse talent pool
- Building a positive candidate experience through effective and timely communication
- Accountable for driving down cost with a focus on direct sourcing through social media and networking and utilising other innovative sourcing methods to identify top senior talent
- Analysing the most effective sourcing channels to inform future attraction strategies
You will also take the lead on a number of associated projects eg the continued development of the trainee programmes, workforce planning and relaunching the careers web site.
To be considered for this position you must possess experience of working within a Financial or Professional Services firm, or similar corporate head office environment. It's essential that you have successfully managed a diverse and senior group of stakeholders previously and you must also be comfortable managing searches and working with external search agencies. The role also requires a strong and influential communicator who is commercially focused and demonstrates an innovative approach to problem solving. Experience of managing a small team is highly desirable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.