This is a very exciting opportunity with a Bristol based client who is looking for a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position within the firm, resourcing has traditionally sat within the generalist HR team, and you will be instrumental in building and leading resourcing for front and back office teams. Managing a team of one you will work closely with HR and Partners and take the lead with the external hires process.
Reporting to the HR Director, and alongside having to own and build the strategy and process for resourcing, you will have responsibility for:
* Delivering a 'best in class' recruitment service
* Managing the firm's recruitment brand both internally and externally
* Evaluating and enhancing the use of attraction, selection and offer processes
* Implementing detailed sourcing/attraction strategies for timely and cost effective delivery of resources for the highest calibre and most diverse talent pool
* Building a positive candidate experience through effective and timely communication
* Accountable for driving down cost with a focus on direct sourcing through social media and networking and utilising other innovative sourcing methods to identify top senior talent
* Analysing the most effective sourcing channels to inform future attraction strategies
You will also take the lead on a number of associated projects eg the continued development of the trainee programmes, workforce planning and the careers web site.
To be considered for this position you must possess experience of working within a Professional Services firm or a similar Partnership-led environment. It's essential that you have successfully managed a diverse and senior group of stakeholders previously and you must also be comfortable managing searches and working with external search agencies. You will have a proven track record of leading Apprenticeship and Graduate recruitment activity as well as managing recruitment for all experienced hire recruitment for both Legal and Business Support functions. The role requires a strong and influential communicator who is commercially focused and demonstrates an innovative approach to problem solving.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.