Our client is an international retail business. For their team in Cologne our client is hiring a
Recruitment Officer (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all recruiting issues
- Consult with internal hiring managers to understand the role requirements, create job descriptions and advertise them via various relevant channels
- Coordinate candidate interviews and support candidates throughout the whole recruitment process
- Actively track, manage and report on ongoing recruitment processes
- Represent the company at job fairs and liaise with schools and universities to facilitate talent attraction
- Support the HR team with relevant projects and initiatives
- First experience in Recruitment (agency or in-house), ideally in retail business
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced working environment and a team with a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
- Very good interpersonal skills, transparent communicator, looks for solutions and accuracy
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Business fluency in German and English are a must
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at email@example.com or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".