I am delighted to work with a fast moving, fast paced, customer facing business to recruit an HR Business Partner to cover the Central and North regions, reporting into the Regional Head of HR. You will work closely with the Regional Management Team to create and shape people plans, ensure operational excellence and put robust solutions in place.
- You will be the first point of contact and cover a number of sites, providing broad generalist support to your stakeholders across all areas of the lifecycle, imbedding policies, processes and streamlining in order to improve efficiencies.
- The support you provide will be both operational & strategic - driving operational excellence and encompassing; recruitment and talent acquisition, succession planning and talent pipelining, learning & development, employee relations/ people issues, HRMIS, reporting, employee engagement and continual business improvement and change.
- You will be the HR project lead across these regions in business improvement and change initiatives
What you need to succeed
In order to hit the ground running and add immediate value you have;
- Previous experience within a fast moving, multi-site customer facing business.
- You are an HR generalist with Business Partner experience in all areas of the employee lifecycle, having had responsibility for multiple operational business areas across multiple sites or region.
- You have a clear understanding of how HR can deliver commercial business value, with the ability to demonstrate your commercial results via metrics and KPIs.
- You have proven experience project management experience, successfully managing and implementing change.
- It is desirable that you are CIPD Level 7 Qualified or have the equivalent level of experience.
This is a key hire for this organisation in which you will partner with regional managers and operational managers, supporting them in achieving their goals through considered, well planned HR initiatives and therefore you will have commercial acumen, strong influencing skills, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, an analytical mindset and a natural problem solving. You are professional, pragmatic and driven by achieving results.
As this position covers central and North you must be comfortable travelling in order to add face to face value. In return you'll be offered a competitive salary circa £60,000 + car allowance + bonus & benefits. You will join an established business, who are part of a strong and stable group. If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply today or email me directly on email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.