We have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional HRBP (FTC) to cover a maternity contract within a global software organisation.
You will have strong business partnering experience, working across various geographies, ideally previous exposure within a start-up or technology focused business. The role will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team, therefore senior stakeholder management is a must. The role will manage a group of HRBP's across various countries and be involved in key transformation projects.
The core responsibilities for the position include:
* Attend Leadership meetings and provide updates and advice on key data and actions.
* Provide coaching, guidance and advice to Senior Stakeholders on all people related topics within an international and matrix environment.
* Managing Organisational Design during BAU and M&A.
* Providing advice and best practice guidance on restructures and resource management, including management of Redundancies and Settlement Agreements, involving employees up to, and including, director level.
* Accountability of Employee Relations including variations to T&C's, mediation and Disciplinary & Grievance. Ensuring compliance with local employment legislation whilst remaining commercially focused and engaged with key stakeholders.
* Responsible for managing complex and high-profile employee relations cases including the management of cases at Employment Tribunal.
* Actively driving global HR plans in collaboration with a virtual team of 8 HR BPs for circa 10,000 employees worldwide.
* Supporting annual budget setting. Collaborating with senior leaders including Regional Managing Director, Finance Director and Local Leaders.
* Overseeing company-wide policy ensuring local legislative compliance, best practice and company culture, including the updating and maintenance of policies.
* Ownership of the Employee Engagement strategy, including the annual global Engagement survey, metrics, and action plans within four key markets.
* Managing and driving the people agenda, developing culture activities and collaborating with stakeholders at all levels to support delivery and execution of commitments.
* Driving DE&I activities across all markets.
* Managing the development and retention of Talent through execution of global projects and initiatives.
* Implementation and management of Employee Benefits, including Pension auto-enrolment, Healthcare and all flexible benefits. Including annual review of providers and ensuring benefits support engagement and retention.
* Supervision of monthly payroll and bonus payments including employee share plans.
* Management of Health and Well Being initiatives.
* Managing Post Integration and TUPE for all M&A activities.
They would be looking to offer this role as a minimum 12-month FTC.
Although the business operates hybrid working, the position will be based in Wimbledon two days per week. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.