HR Business Partner (50% L&D) - London Victoria
* £60,000 + 25% bonus potential
* 3 days a week in the office or travelling to various sites (2 days at home)
* Private Medical cover and Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday + one day off for birthday
The HR Business Partner will work with allocated teams, managers and key stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, shape and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation. They will be the holder of the employee life cycle and the champion of the employee value proposition ensuring that RV attracts, recruits, trains, rewards, motivates and retains a successful team to support our residents and for the development of our new sites.
The HR Business Partner will take a lead on all learning and development activities working collaboratively across RVG to embed talent development resources, programmes and approaches that support the business to develop and retain key talent and drive the overall business strategy of growth.
Strategy, Culture & Values:
* Champion of the Employee Value Proposition and Employee Lifecycle for your business area
* Provide strong Business Partnering support, advice and guidance, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
* Collaborating with managers to ensure that managers are familiar with People policies and procedures whilst identifying opportunities and mitigating risks.
* Advising and supporting teams, manager and key stakeholders through change
* Manage new projects to deliver the People Strategy and facilitate implementation of wider strategic business objectives, whilst managing organisational and people change activities
Talent Management and Retention:
* Contributing to the annual workforce plan for your business area
* Ensure that all recruitment activities are managed effectively, through supporting managers with overall resourcing requirement and facilitating the recruitment and retention of high-calibre people (creation of Job descriptions and role profiles)
Learning and Development
* Identify and implement development programmes for allocated team/department to support the capabilities and skill development required to achieve business/team goals
Compensation and Benefits:
* Complete the annual Salary Benchmarking process for your business area.
Policy and Process:
* Development and continuous monitoring of HR policies and procedures to support the culture, reflect legislative changes and drive performance.
* Overseeing administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
* Handling employment relations issues such as grievances disciplinaries, absence management and performance issues
* Promotion of the Sustainability strategy and ownership of relevant key targets and key performance indicators
* Mentor and coach junior members of the team
* Induction of new joiners within the business
* Management of external partners and consultants
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
* Assist the Head of People to develop and review the L&D and Talent Management policy and strategy
* Lead or participate (as appropriate) in key L&D projects to support the achievement of the overall L&D strategy
* Foster and support a Coaching & Mentoring culture across the business.
Talent Management, Succession & Performance Management:
* Lead and support the business in identifying talent development opportunities and retention risks through succession planning, talent reviews, and the performance management process.
* Design and monitor individual development plans for all high potentials and succession planning for all key roles within the business.
* Owner of the annual performance management cycle, talent review and succession planning process.
Training & Development
* Design and conduct annual Training Needs Analysis by collaborating with all departments to address their business priorities and subsequently identify development needs for the team and individuals.
* Design and deliver high quality training programmes (internal and external through 3rd party training providers) as required by the business i.e. induction, HR management development, senior management development and technical skills.
* Organise training venues and logistics in order to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
* Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation, agencies and providers as necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
* Liaise with 3rd party training providers in order to develop business appropriate L&D solutions.
* Develop and deliver the annual company training calendar - including dates, times, places, and facilitators.
* Advise on and support the achievement of appropriate Professional and Academic qualifications.
* Develop and implement a set of competencies for all job roles, incorporating a Skills and Competency Matrix.
* Refine and continue to review and develop induction and on-boarding processes, helping to ensure all colleagues have a consistent experience at the start of their employment.
* Work with the business to develop and implement induction programme for each job role across Village and Central teams.
* Design and develop a plan to roll out structured Apprenticeship and Internship programmes across the business.
* Undertake evaluation of all L&D interventions and report against agreed KPIs. Ensure that every L&D intervention has clear business focused aims that enable robust evaluation, effectiveness, and measurement of return on investment.
* Provide statistics of the monthly training data to report with HR KPI's.
* Assist the Head of People to develop and manage the company's training budget.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.