Our client is a global company that develops and produces specialty chemicals as well as provides innovative products and solutions for its customers. For the headquarters based in Cologne, Germany, we are looking for an HR Manager (m/f/d) to steer HR operations and implement the HR strategy for Germany, Switzerland and France.
You will ensure the adherence to regional policies and guidelines, work with the work council and be responsible for the regional HR controlling. You will act as a trusted consultant for the regional line managers by offering effective HR Business solutions in compliance with local labor law.
- Management of local HR Managers / Specialists
- Support those direct reports with their daily work e.g. operational support of payroll and general HR administration, recruitment, collaboration with works councils and unions, etc.
- Provide strategic business partnership & coaching to regional line managers with regard to HR-related topics
- Provide timely and accurate HR advice and guidance to staff and flag risks & issues to Global Head of HR
- Provide input into the optimization of HR processes & policies
- Drive implementation of HR policies in line with country-specific legislations / standards
- Be the point of contact for managers in Germany, Switzerland and France resolving a wide range of HR queries
- Act as a subject matter expert concerning regional HR requirements and regulations related to employment and compensation
- Coordinate & lead all stages of Talent Acquisition including screening, conducting interviews, providing advise to hiring managers for open positions
- Partner with the business stakeholders to conduct learning needs assessments, establish priorities and promote development resources to employees
- Advise on annual performance management processes, such as performance review and development plans
- Collaborate with line managers to develop succession planning capabilities
- Monitor & manage all regional HR controlling activities
- Coordinate end-to-end employment lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Monitor and control key-metrics to ensure effectiveness of HR initiatives / deliverables
- Bachelor or Master's degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner and leadership experience in an international matrix organization
- Understanding of local HR legislation and administration
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written across all levels of the organization
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Structured way of working and ability to work independently
- High resilience, sense of diplomacy, proactive flexible mindset
- Team player and enthusiasm to work in a global environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding client and service orientation
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English & German; French is a plus
- Experience in using HR Systems and Microsoft Office
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.