As an experienced Remuneration Analyst working as part of an agile team, you will support and provide insights within the Perfomance and Rewards space including the annual remuneration review, performance review, incentive plans and payments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide analytical support to key group and regional remuneration processes (pay review, incentives, share plans)
- Completion of job evaluations using the MCED model
- Completion of annual salary surveys, market benchmarking and development of market-based salary bands
- Management of benefits and recognition programs, including tenure, novated leases, share program
- Analysis and reporting on all aspects of remuneration, reward, performance and talent.
- Provision of advice and guidance to stakeholders on remuneration and benefits related matters.
You will have:
- Dedicated experience working within a HR/People function with exposure to remuneration and benefits activities ideal
- Degree qualified within Commerce/Business/HR/Maths
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage tight deadlines effectively
- Capability to influence diverse stakeholder groups
- A continuous improvement mindset, partnering with a variety of stakeholder groups
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- experience of providing support across job evaluations and research options to evolve our benefits program.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.