Frazer Jones are working alongside a fast-growing Tech company with offices in London and Farnham, to find a Resourcing Administrator to join their people-centric and innovative team. With exciting opportunities for progression, this role is not just an administrative one, you will take on more responsibilities and increase your influence when it comes to resourcing decisions.
As Resourcing Administrator, you will be supporting the Head of Delivery and will be responsible for scheduling all resourcing needs, managing contractor requirements, liaising with agencies and ensuring a smooth onboarding process for contractors. This is a varied role and you will be involved with many of the different functions within the company.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong administrative background, preferably in resourcing.
- Attention to detail.
- Great organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to interact face to face and virtually with candidates and hiring managers.
- The understanding of how to handle, resolve and escalate enquiries and pass on information quickly and effectively.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting resourcing decisions on all future projects.
- Producing weekly reports and resourcing forecasts.
- Keeping team members informed around upcoming roles and projects.
- Checking in with team members (on well-being and happiness).
- Liaising with regional heads and the People team on recruitment and staffing requirements.
- Data entry into the relevant systems and ensuring quality data is maintained.
- Supporting interview scheduling, providing documentation to hiring managers and all other administrative tass required to deliver a full cycle resourcing service.
This is an entirely new role and your energy and motivation will help to form and develop it. This is an exciting time to join a fast-growing company within a sector that is really taking off! This is the perfect opportunity to take on more responsibility in an Administrator role where you will have the chance to learn and share new skills in a collaborative environment where everybody takes pride in their work and you are rewarded for your efforts.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are able to prioritise your tasks and work effectively to tight deadlines, then get in touch today!
This role will start remotely but with a view to returning to their offices in Farnham, Surrey.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.