Frazer Jones is now working with a large consultancy business based in London, this role is open to candidates based in Milton Keynes. We are searching for a Reward Analyst to help this organisation as an additional headcount. This role will oversee both compensation and benefits projects in several Geographies worldwide, you will be involved in all aspects of pay review, job evaluation/pay grading, and support the internal HR team and Director of Reward in looking after the employee life cycle. You are to act as the Reward and Analytics expert with a broad knowledge of compensation activities, this would be a great opportunity for general reward candidates to join an international team and further be educated in an international environment. This role is opened to remote candidates in the UK, this includes Glasgow, Ireland, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Hertfordshire, Leicester, Cambridge and Oxford. This Reward opportunity will begin as a 6 month FTC and will look make the candidates permanent in the future.
- Support in reward-related data sources and maintain a central data set, preparing analysis and reports as necessary to ensure Group Reward has up to date information and reports on remuneration practice across the Group.
- Monitor compensation and benefits practice provided by external suppliers, preparing summaries as necessary, to ensure that Group Reward remains fully aware of market practice, developments and trends and forecast.
- Monitor on-going pay and benefits practice within the company, comparing actual data against the compensation policies and report non-compliant cases and any pay anomalies so that the pay policy is implemented consistently across the business and potential risks are identified.
- Collate information, analyse and validate all data relevant to annual bonus and long-term incentive plans, ensure that all related payments to employees are calculated and processed correctly within the agreed deadline.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting the input to the surveys, liaising with suppliers and keeping up-to-date on data sources to ensure the company has an evidence-based understanding of external pay markets.
- Lead the data collection and validation requirements, pre and post annual pay review, liaising with colleagues in Americas, EMEA and APAC as necessary, ensuring all outputs are accurate and produced and the annual review processes are completed on time.
- Act as the first point of contact within the Reward team, engage in employee queries and advise the HR teams on compensation and benefit matters as necessary to help promote understanding of the pay and benefits available at business.
- Previous Reward and Analytics experience
- Previous International Reward experience (Desirable)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, ability to write macros
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail, business acumen minded individual
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.