Frazer Jones is now working with a food retail organisation in search for a Reward and Benefits Consultant, you will be part of this team on a 3 month fixed term contract. This role will allow you to work closely with the HR team, looking after total reward and creating innovative solutions. This role will head up large volumes of total reward across 900 entities and around 27000 employees globally. This role would be suitable to candidates on a short notice period and keen to get stuck into a busy reward environment.
- Build the Total Rewards strategy comprising of pay, benefits and bonus that meets the evolving needs of our growing business.
- Innovate to ensure the offer is relevant, easy to understand and uniquely distinctive to company brand.
- Partner with operations team/ HR/ Leadership team to develop a strategy that enhances performance, stakeholder relationship is key to build EVP & employer brand to act as an attraction and retention driver.
- Partner with existing Reward analyst to understand current offer and programmes.
- Associate with commercial finance team to ensure the strategy/proposal is commercially viable.
- Impact the company's talent management, performance management, employee engagement, and culture with valuable inputs from the C&B perspective
- Act to implementing international pension and benefit reviews including vendor selection, strategy creation, funding (e.g. multinational pooling) to ensure efficiencies and cost improvements
- Previous practical experience of creating a total reward policies & strategy for large scale organisations.
- A deep understanding of Reward, looking at latest trends in reward and benefits.
- Experience of salary and bonus reviews, benchmarking, systems, recognition tools, performance management and benefits policies/administration
- In depth experience of employee compensation and benefits policies, practices and programmes globally. Knowledge of relevant legislation around benefits schemes in the areas of responsibility
- Experience of implementing international pension and benefit reviews including vendor selection, strategy creation, funding (e.g. multinational pooling) to ensure efficiencies and cost improvements
- Strong analytical skills, Microsoft Excel expert.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.