Frazer Jones is now working on a retained search, in search for a Reward and Systems Analyst to join a private equity firm on a permanent basis. This retained search is with an organisation that we have strong relationships with. The role will sit with the wider HR team reporting into a Head of HR and acting as the point of contact for all Reward and systems related enquiries. We are keen to engage with quality Reward professionals that are key to a successful appointment: a highly collaborative approach, with a can-do attitude, a genuine interest in the firm's business, a systematic and well-organised way of working and an inquisitive, people-oriented mind-set. This position will operate on a 4 day a week hybrid working arrangements and role can be made flexible.
HR Systems & Reporting
- Act as the HR system expert (SME). Manage the relationship with Cascade (MyHR) as a supplier.
- Take responsibility to produce monthly reporting (including headcount and HR metrics).
- Work with the HR team and Cascade to develop new system and reporting expertise as required to drive efficient, automated and streamlined processes.
- Support the process of headcount planning budgeting Take responsibility for the firm's annual diversity reporting.
- Support the HR team in planning, implementing and documenting the global annual compensation review process.
- Work with the HR Manager and Payroll Manager to ensure smooth and efficient processes are in place to manage salary and bonus changes.
- Responsible for creating dashboards to present to stakeholders and educating them on Reward matters
- Provide survey data knowledge using survey tools like (Willis Towers/McLagan)
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and review of the firm's remuneration networks and salary ranges.
- Advise on remuneration packages for new positions created.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of data for modelling and presentation purposes across all areas of HR.
- Responsible for overseeing the accuracy, confidentiality and completeness of HR data records.
- Data analysis, interpretation and presentation, Advanced excel skills
- Previous systems knowledge (Cascade desirable)
- Highly numerate
- Understanding of reward and systems philosophy
- Strong oral and written communications
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.