Frazer Jones is now working with a well-known financial services group based in the heart of central London. We are recruiting for a Reward Assistant Vice President (AVP) to join this organisation on a permanent basis. We are looking for strong Reward Specialist with an entrepreneurial mindset to work alongside the Global Reward Director and have a hand in various financial services groups through lens of Reward and Analytics.
The candidate will support the delivery of reward advice and projects including the annual remuneration review process. You will act as an expert to provide salary, bonus analysis, guidance and support to the relevant Business Partners as well as provide support during corporate acquisitions.
- Responsible for interpreting remuneration market data, providing pay recommendations for new hires and presenting remuneration analysis to stakeholders in a clear and concise format.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all Reward and Analytics queries, partnering with various HR and Reward members. Pro-actively work with the global team and independently, whilst managing competing priorities with a high degree of organisation and self-direction.
- Responsible for supporting the compensation related projects that will take place throughout the year. Analysing data and communicating back to wider HR team.
- Work to create dashboards to be able to present to stakeholders, looking at pass and present data to create a competitive landscape for employees in the firm.
- Responsible for manipulating and modelling large datasets; analyse multiple scenarios and hypotheses; recommend actions to address underlying issues or concerns
- Performs analysis to assist in decision making on job offers, benchmarking, job evaluations
- Previous Reward experience, exposure in large data sets and headcount.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills any other exposure to data/analytics tools
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative, generating innovative ideas and providing effective solutions
- Strong business acumen skills, ability to educate senior members.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.